Embedding "Dolby Digital Plus with Dolby Atmos" into MP4 using ffmpeg

How can I encode Dolby Atmos into MP4? I am using this command 

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -i input.ec3 -map 0:v -map 1:a -c:v copy -c:a copy -disposition:a default -metadata:s:a:0 complexity_index=16 -metadata:s:a:0 title="Dolby Atmos" output_test.mp4

I have to provide every single piece of data that is inside this EC3 file. I have noticed that when I am running this command the MP4 file contains actual Dolby Atmos stream but it's missing complexity index. Raw EC3 file has Complexity Index set to 16 but after adding it to MP4 file the complexity index is not present and this MP4 is not identified as a video with proper Dolby Atmos stream, I mean it's saying that this is Dolby Atmos stream but it doesn't have any Dolby Atmos metadata. When I play raw EC3 I am getting immersive effect but when i put this file inside mp4 It automatically downmixes do 5.1 and I don't have side channels but it's still as Dolby Atmos. The DD+ JOC file was created from Dolby Atmos Master File using Dolby Media Encoder the mix was made in Nuendo 12 with Dolby Atmos Renderer (built-in)

I thought that after using this command, complexity index will be added correctly. I don't want to use MKV but it looks like I will have to do that.

image.thumb.png.59a78aaa8c12d46aec8ecd5acfd1260b.png

I would love to try embedding atmos master file (ADM BWF) into this mp4 but I think this will not work