Can you take the front panel off the NZXT H510 and replace it with a NZXT 510 Flow front panel?

So I bought a H510 and found out it doesn’t have the greatest airflow. I will be adding 3 fans to the front in addition to the 2 back fans included in the case. I was wondering if you could take off the front panel, buy a H510 Flow front panel and then put that on it to improve airflow.

I don't think the front of the H510 is detachable. At least I don't see any implication it is in the manual. 

If you can, I'd just return this and get the newer H5 or H7 Flow. Even the H510 Flow has a stupidly closed off top with only space for up to a single 140mm fan.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I don't think the front of the H510 is detachable

it isn't, at least not without a saw lol.

17 minutes ago, GoldMiner9878 said:

So I bought a H510 and found out it doesn’t have the greatest airflow. I will be adding 3 fans to the front in addition to the 2 back fans included in the case. I was wondering if you could take off the front panel, buy a H510 Flow front panel and then put that on it to improve airflow.

i would definitely just return it and get another case if that is still an option, i replaced my h510i not long ago, it is an awful case airflow wise imo.