MSI Afterburner does not apply changes correctly

I have some weird issue with Afterburner. I undervolted my Manli RTX 3070 a few weeks ago and everything worked great (1935Mhz at 950mV): lower temps, lower energy usage, more stable clocks etc. It worked really well until I left for a few days. When I came back home, I noticed that my 3070 behaved as if it was not undervoltet. I checked and in MSI Afterburner everything seems to be normal (undervolting Profile seems to be applied). When unlocking the voltage monitoring in the overlay it also shows the voltage as 0,95 V. But the clocks and power draw are not as stable anymore. Before it happily clocked to 1950Mhz (whis is wierd but I don't complain about more performance) while drawing ~180W now it is somewhat locked  (But sometimes clocking down for no apperent reason) at 1935Mhz but drawing around the 220W mark (not all the time but quite often). Also the card is putting out more heat now. Under load its around  70C, which is the same as before, but the fans have to spin up way more. I redid the undervolting, reinstalled Afterburner with and without deleting the Settings, checked for any Updates for Afterburner, Windows, GPU Firmware and drivers. Nothing worked so far. I also checked if the windows virtualization features are disabled (I have read that that can impact undervolting). Thank you for any help.

Maybe relevant other Hardware:

MSI B660M-E

i5 12400

16 GB 3200Mhz DDR4 Ram

500W Bequied Straight Power 10