Opinions on custom mouse

Hi!

So today I've finished spray painting my mouse (Chillblast aero rgb gaming mouse) and I can't get over how damn good it looks now I want the community to give me a rating of the mouse on looks /style and colour combo. This was my first time actually spray painting so I want everyone's ideas and tips and improvents I could do for future preferences. I'll give you an original and after. I spray painted it because it will fit my white keyboard and my Japanese blossom tree desk mat!

(Also the mouse hasn't been reassembled but the shells are there with the base) 

PhotoCollage_1672875176344.jpg

i think it looks good. my only thing with spray paint is i usually don't like to spray paint things i handle frequently like mice, controllers, things like that. spray paint, at least in my experience, tends to wear off quite quickly on frequently handled things, even when prepped and done well. hopefully that isn't the case for you, and either way it came out nice imo.

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

i think it looks good. my only thing with spray paint is i usually don't like to spray paint things i handle frequently like mice, controllers, things like that. spray paint, at least in my experience, tends to wear off quite quickly on frequently handled things, even when prepped and done well. hopefully that isn't the case for you, and either way it came out nice imo.

Thanks yeah! Oh really never knew it comes off but I guess we'll see. Whoops! But very thankful for your op