The PC dies when it’s trying to boot/WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

So recently I have been experiencing fps dips with my unit and over time it got worse and worse till it finally keeps entering BSOD - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. This has been an issue I resolved over the course of 3 days, to which I found out that it was caused by my chipset’s thermal pad being crusty as hell. Now that I have added new thermal pad to it, it did improve significantly but I would still keep noticing the dips from time to time as I enter a game (happens upon loading every start of a round as soon as I spawn) and It wasn’t like that before, I then decided to check the vrm’s pads the ones located on the left side of the processor (I have a tuf z370 plus gaming motherboard) found out that the pads were so old as hell, I changed them to a new pad and then the whea error pops up first and after that, the pc is unable to boot, not even from a usb flash drive, it could stay up on bios forever but only dies and goes boot looping every time it tries to boot, I already tries cmos reset, cpu reseat, ram swap, tested my psu on another unit (works perfectly fine) removed hard drives and tried them 1 by 1 and still doesn’t work. What do i do? I made sure that I have installed correct pad sizes as well

Sorry to say, the thermal pad failure left unchecked probably overheated something critical that has died. When you replaced the thermal pad, did you use thermal paste also? If not, you were wasting your time. Also, it's possible it was too late by the time you found the problem. Sounds like you may need a new motherboard.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

3 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Sorry to say, the thermal pad failure left unchecked probably overheated something critical that has died. When you replaced the thermal pad, did you use thermal paste also? If not, you were wasting your time. Also, it's possible it was too late by the time you found the problem. Sounds like you may need a new motherboard.

I did try changing the chipset from pad into paste but still noticed the dips, so I changed it back to a pad, also here’s a pic of the vrm pad, the white one

0380E6A2-441F-47C2-81DB-5C80274DB9E3.jpeg

21 minutes ago, aldrixhuu said:

I changed them to a new pad and then the whea error pops up first and after that, the pc is unable to boot,

Could be the wrong kind of pad (maybe the thickness is wrong), or mounting pressure issues of the VRMs heatsinks.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

2 minutes ago, aldrixhuu said:

I did try changing the chipset from pad into paste but still noticed the dips, so I changed it back to a pad, also here’s a pic of the vrm pad, the white one

The new pads are too thick, i am pretty sure it's the wrong thickness and possibly the cause of your boot failure and WHEAs.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566