TV antenna wall cable

Just installed a wall mount for my tv, not viable or financially possible to have a new wall mount for the antenna fitted, is there any tech that allows for cable free tv signal

Depends how far away from things you are. You could mount antenna behind the TV? I'm a little too far away from TV stations to get good reception for that. I ended up mounting a larger antenna  in the attic (it was actually an outdoor antenna) then running the cable in the wall to a keystone right behind the TV. 

Depends on the location in the house and the location relative to the transmitting antenna but I use one of the cheap non-amplified flat antennas that looks like a sheet of plastic ($10 on Amazon).  I have it mounted right on the back of my tv with a couple pieces of painters tape and it sits between the tv and the wall.  I am lucky though as the back of my TV and the wall behind it face directly into town and most of the TV station antennas are 15 miles or less from my house.  I get roughly 30 free over the air digital channels.

51oHmobVDqL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

On 1/3/2023 at 9:25 PM, steve tennyson said:

Just installed a wall mount for my tv, not viable or financially possible to have a new wall mount for the antenna fitted, is there any tech that allows for cable free tv signal

I have one TV antenna in my bed room that feeds in to an HD Homerun that then links in to a Plex server that allows me to stream live OTA TV thru my network. We have the Plex app installed on our streaming devices. The only catch is it can cost a bit. The Plex pass costed me $119 for a lifetime license. The HD homerun was over $100 I think. My server ended up being an old gaming PC, so I had those parts on hand. The HD homerun I have had 4 tuners, so I can watch/record up to 4 things at once. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.