Good cooler for ryzen 5 7600x

Jalpaka
Go to solution Solved by Applefreak,
26 minutes ago, Jalpaka said:

Iam planning to build a gaming pc with a ryzen 5 7600x in it. I have seen many reviews saying things about the temperature and that it is really high. So i was wondering what would be a good cooler for it. I was considering something like the be quiet! pure loop 2 240mm or the be quiet! dark rock 4. The rest of the pc specs are:

• MSI PRO B650-P Wifi
  • Kingston FURY 16 GB DDR5-5200
  • AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT
  • WD Black SN770 NVMe 1tb

• Fractal Design Pop Air

• Be quiet! System Power 10 750W

Well ZEN4 is a hot one. I'd go water over air on this one but the Dark Rock 4 should be totally fine as well.

On the PSU side of things, please opt for the Straight Power or Dark Power series. The System Power lineup is fine for older systems or as a temporary replacement. They also lack some connections and are limited to 2 PCI-e 8 PIN connectors (not relevant on your card, just might be an issue if you upgrade down the line). I use them frequently for replacements in older systems when a customer has little money to spend fixing their computer but I want to give them something decent as well. They are a great choice that way but not so great in a gaming computer. Also the fan on the System Power is not as quiet as the other ones. 

Iam planning to build a gaming pc with a ryzen 5 7600x in it. I have seen many reviews saying things about the temperature and that it is really high. So i was wondering what would be a good cooler for it. I was considering something like the be quiet! pure loop 2 240mm or the be quiet! dark rock 4. The rest of the pc specs are:

• MSI PRO B650-P Wifi
  • AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT

• Fractal Design Pop Air

• MSI PRO B650-P Wifi
  • AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT

• Fractal Design Pop Air

I'd do dark rock 4, just for the sake of ease and not having to worry about water cooling pumps failing prematurely.

• MSI PRO B650-P Wifi
  • AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT

• Fractal Design Pop Air

Well ZEN4 is a hot one. I'd go water over air on this one but the Dark Rock 4 should be totally fine as well.

On the PSU side of things, please opt for the Straight Power or Dark Power series. The System Power lineup is fine for older systems or as a temporary replacement. They also lack some connections and are limited to 2 PCI-e 8 PIN connectors (not relevant on your card, just might be an issue if you upgrade down the line). I use them frequently for replacements in older systems when a customer has little money to spend fixing their computer but I want to give them something decent as well. They are a great choice that way but not so great in a gaming computer. Also the fan on the System Power is not as quiet as the other ones.