Taking the Backpack on it's first trip Will Update when I get back

Shin-Gouki

GF's Mom is taking us on a Cruise for Christmas (also my Birthday on the 25th unfortunately 馃槄) and I have loaded up the Backpack. So far very happy with how much I was able to load into it. I will update on how it did on the cruise when I return 馃槃

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys.聽

First Impressions, fit my Razer Blade 14, my Steamdeck with a Pelican like case, a 60% keyboard and mouse, assorted Power Strips for the limited power on a ship, and assorted chargers with ease. Was heavy obviously but was a lot more comfortable and held a lot more than any backpack I have owned.聽

As a bonus here is today's view on my Birthday Eve 馃檪

20221224_100311.jpg

7 hours ago, Shin-Gouki said:

First Impressions, fit my Razer Blade 14, my Steamdeck with a Pelican like case, a 60% keyboard and mouse, assorted Power Strips for the limited power on a ship, and assorted chargers with ease. Was heavy obviously but was a lot more comfortable and held a lot more than any backpack I have owned.聽

As a bonus here is today's view on my Birthday Eve 馃檪

Nice, I gave mine my first real run through with a Christmas trip where I had to work on one day. It fit 2 Microsoft Surface Pros one with a pen and both with the surface keyboard and a charger for them. One Nintendo Switch in a carrying case + gamecube adapter + gamecube controller + Nintendo power brick. As well as a notebook, charger for iphone and apple watch 300 page hardcover book a small box for multi use tools battery bank, bag of face masks, calculator lanyard with a pen and bottle opener, glasses wallet, first aid tools(bandage and polysporin) and three yubikeys that will be christmas presents + earplugs. So I'm also very impressed with how much it held.

OK, Took it ashore in Cabo. The Chest strap and the Carabiners linked together is a huge plus if you are on the go in a Tourist Trap like this where there are a lot of Professional Pick Pockets (says the former LA Gang Member 馃槄, that was many moons ago thankfully)聽

After a full Day ashore (where I lucked into a Masters Of The Universe Classics Castle Greyskull at a Walmart :D) it doesn't have a mark on it. Very happy with it so far.聽

OK,

Back from the trip and I am very happy. I was iffy on the price when I bought it but this trip put that to rest. Great Backpack, Used it on the Ship, Used it on the Land Excursions and it was great. Still looks new (after cleaning it when I got home). My Favorite reature is the Pasport Pocket by far.

Taking on a Flight to New Orleans and another cruise the end of the month. Best piece of Luggage I own.

• 5 weeks later...

Second Trip Update. Flew from Long Beach to New Orleans via Dallas. Backpack was completely full again and it fits absolutely perfectly in the Overhead of a 737. Got a few compliments on it along the way as well from those that knew what it was and the TSA people thought the Passport Pocket was the best thing they had ever seen.聽 馃榾

Took it out with me for the 2 and a half days we were in New Orleans and it survived early Mardi Gras 馃槄. On my second Cruise now and it's a life saver. Literally the best Backpack I have ever owned.聽