Where to find compatibility lists for PS2 games running through ps2_emu and ps2_gxemu on PS3?

Smithfield

I currently have a PS3 (the C/E model), and I was wondering about how well it stacks up running PS2 games. The C/E model gets rid of the Emotion Engine and emulates it in software, but still has the Graphics Synthesizer. Most people said around 70% of games run correctly in ps2_gxemu.self (the executable made to run PS2 games on the C/E model), while 99% of games run correctly in ps2_emu.self (the original executble for full hardware PS3s made to run PS2 games. The reason for the change in executable is because the A and B models basically have the entire EE+GS present, allowing ps2_emu to not have to emulate this hardware, and was able to be accurate in emulating the easier components, resulting in the best compatibility. As I mentioned earlier, the C/E model removed the EE but kept the GS, which meant one of the two difficult to emulate components  now had to be emulated in software, and as a result, the emulation wasn't 100% perfect.

However, there isn't a complete compatibility list I could find for this. At least, not for ps2_gxemu.self. Mystic did at least make it much easier for my by testing a few games that didn't work in ps2_emu, only to confirm they all went in-game. Two of them had major frame-rate issues (nearly unplayable performance) but were technically still in-game. I suspect those games do not work very well in ps2_gxemu.self.

Sorry for a wall of text. But can someone still provide me a full compatibility list for ps2_emu and ps2_gxemu?