My MX Master 2S mouse Is Lagging and not sure why. Does anyone experience that too?

B4rt997

I've been using this mouse for about 2-3 years and have never had any issues with it. I started seeing little lags approximately 1-2 weeks ago, but sometimes the lag is so awful that the mouse is unusable. I initially assumed that the mouse had reached the end of its useful life, so I checked Amazon and found a discount on the same mouse. I purchased another MX Master 2S for only £37, which I consider to be a deal. I deleted Logitect Options before connecting this mouse and performed a fresh instal, but this did not help even with the new mouse; do I need new drivers? Wondering what may be causing the mouse to lag.

did you test with another random mouse?

also, are you running trough the unify adapter, bluetooth, or USB?

Yes I got other very cheap mouse and it works fine, 

Yes they are runnung trough the unify adapter (im guessing thats the tiny USB that comes with the mouse) 

6 minutes ago, B4rt997 said:

Yes I got other very cheap mouse and it works fine, 

Yes they are runnung trough the unify adapter (im guessing thats the tiny USB that comes with the mouse) 

what happens when you plug the mouse in directly on USB?

Im not sure what you mean,

connects straight away no popup and its working

I've experienced this type of issue with the 2 and the 3. Occasionally, perhaps for all I know, due to noise on it's frequency, I find that it has to be quite close - maybe one foot - away from the unifying adapter.

Give it a go super close and see if it improves.

Its drives me mad, the unify adapter is connected at the fron of the case wich is like a foot from the mouse and still lags also changed it to 2 and same thing 😞