Windows 11 and 13th gen issues

Hello everyone, been watching Linus awhile finally decided to build my own set up it’s a msi z690-a with an intel i5 13600k and a Radeon rx 6800 for anyone like me who is a first time builder I had to flash the bios since I received a cpu fault on the initial boot up so that on the Msi website for the motherboard. Following that everything was smooth until I tried installing windows 11. It requires you to have an internet connect not a problem if the network drivers where updated to work around this you can press windows key + r if u have the dvd and a dvd drive and basically go to the network section and hit autorun to get up and going. If you have to do it via usb I would assume you simple do some form of m flash but I have no clue I hope this helps someone out after my struggles of a first time builder.

49 minutes ago, Justwannahelp said:

Hello everyone, been watching Linus awhile finally decided to build my own set up it’s a msi z690-a with an intel i5 13600k and a Radeon rx 6800 for anyone like me who is a first time builder I had to flash the bios since I received a cpu fault on the initial boot up so that on the Msi website for the motherboard. Following that everything was smooth until I tried installing windows 11. It requires you to have an internet connect not a problem if the network drivers where updated to work around this you can press windows key + r if u have the dvd and a dvd drive and basically go to the network section and hit autorun to get up and going. If you have to do it via usb I would assume you simple do some form of m flash but I have no clue I hope this helps someone out after my struggles of a first time builder.

Should be able to get around the internet issue by just clicking the “I don’t have one”button

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Justwannahelp said:

Have you tried to make a bootable USB key? If you google this there is an easy explanation from from windows Microsoft how to do this. 

note: you will need a different pc or laptop to download windows first and create the bootable usb key. 

Once done it is smooth sailing.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD