Need some BF3 squad mates....

Massa9

I would like BF4 just for the game and if I knew a bunch of people that had it or wanted to get it that I could game with I would get it if the price was right. Not too many people play BF3 now but if anyone still does Let me know so I can play some conquest which really is not fun by myself. I have only about 40 hours of battlefield 3 gameplay according to Origin.. The Gameplay is quite different from BC2. I find the TDM and Conquest Domination has COD elements to it. Maybe dice was trying to attract a wider variety of gamers with BF3. IDK. Either way it would be much more fun if I had some people to squad up with.

Noob :P Good luck in your quest. Stick with BF3. Dont let bf4 ruin battlefield for you.

I agree completely 

Diamond 5 in League :)

Noob :P Good luck in your quest. Stick with BF3. Dont let bf4 ruin battlefield for you.

I agree, that's the reason I still play BF3. There's just so many problems with BF4, that I just don't bother.

But you can add me on Origin if you want (OriginID: Unlocker9001).

I lived in the forest planting trees since 2011 ;p....No but I really did not have access to good hardware or a good Internet connection where I was living a few years ago. Plus Never had a Gaming PC until last year. And when I lived at home we had a Pentium 3 I think maybe P4. Played Civ 4 and Fallout 2 s well as a few others that ran on The old Pentium..So yes I am a Battlefield Noob but I don't care it does not really bother me that I get killed half the time.

i mostly play Bf bad company 2 and Bf3. i like Bf4 too, but the loading times are to long for me, and i get better stats in bf3 :-)

BFBC2: mrswag123

BF3/Origin: roteroktober34

I am pretty sure my user name is the same across the board (Massa902) in all my games just so I remember

I have BF4, that would be enough for me, but your not me :P

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I agree completely 

retarded noobs.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

retarded noobs.

Are you calling me a noob? 

Are you calling me a noob? 

no

Origin ID : spiliadis 

Feel free to add me

Yeah...Noobs.......jk............,I am the noob

I would like BF4 just for the game and if I knew a bunch of people that had it or wanted to get it that I could game with I would get it if the price was right. Not too many people play BF3 now but if anyone still does Let me know so I can play some conquest which really is not fun by myself. I have only about 40 hours of battlefield 3 gameplay according to Origin.. The Gameplay is quite different from BC2. I find the TDM and Conquest Domination has COD elements to it. Maybe dice was trying to attract a wider variety of gamers with BF3. IDK. Either way it would be much more fun if I had some people to squad up with.

Don't you feel weird talking to people you don't know even over the internet?  I mean, I would like a group for some games, but I feel weird asking around for random people...

Don't you feel weird talking to people you don't know even over the internet?  I mean, I would like a group for some games, but I feel weird asking around for random people...

Not really...why is it weird?

Not really...why is it weird?

Well, I don't know, I am not the oldest person on this forum so that might be part of it, but I just feel like what if they are creeps?

Well, I don't know, I am not the oldest person on this forum so that might be part of it, but I just feel like what if they are creeps

I guess i never really thought about that in that way. It is true that people do deceive and plot for whatever reason in the internet. I have not had anyone act weird or creepy to me, mind you  I have only ever used this forum and toms hardware to talk about tech to people I do not know. I Did post a few threads on Steam but like almost every time some dude will insult me and tell me that My PC is junk. idk why people say so much.  

I guess i never really thought about that in that way. It is true that people do deceive and plot for whatever reason in the internet. I have not had anyone act weird or creepy to me, mind you  I have only ever used this forum and toms hardware to talk about tech to people I do not know. I Did post a few threads on Steam but like almost every time some dude will insult me and tell me that My PC is junk. idk why people say so much.  

But, when you play with people do you use teamspeak or Skype or voicechat?