HDMI Switch 4k @120hz 2 In 4 Out?? Or Another Solution

Thank you in advance for any help. In a magic wand world I'd like a Matrix Switch that has two HDMI in and 4 Outputs but have not found anything that works. I have 3 Tv's (2 - 4k @ 60hz and 1 - 4k @240 hz ) and One Monitor (with Display port for Computer and HDMI for Console also 144hz) and a XBOX One and a PS5. I want to be able to have the xbox or ps5 work on any of the TV's and connect to my computer Monitor. I have yet to find a good solution for 120hz and wanted to see if anyone else has tried to do the same or something similar. If I have to settle for 60hz it is what it is but I think it's possible. I've read that Switches can be daisy chainged but have not had any experience with it. If that is the case I've created a diagram to show what i've come up with. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks!

HDMI-Switch.jpg

why not a 1 to 4 splitter on each device, and wire one output of each to every monitor? maybe a 2 to 1 switch on the monitor because it probably doesnt have multiple HDMI ports, but i assume the TV's all do so with at most 3 devices you can do all of this.

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

why not a 1 to 4 splitter on each device, and wire one output of each to every monitor? maybe a 2 to 1 switch on the monitor because it probably doesnt have multiple HDMI ports, but i assume the TV's all do so with at most 3 devices you can do all of this.

That's the issue, I haven't found a device that handles 120hz and does 1 port in and 4 ports out. 

https://www.amazon.com/Switcher-Aluminum-Bi-Directional-Splitter-Support/dp/B09N6PP8T1/ - 1 input to 2 out put and can do up to 4k at 120hz.

https://www.amazon.com/HEZOOMS-DisplayPort-Splitter-8K-Adapter/dp/B09B9KDZRQ/ - 1 input to 3 out put and can do up to 4k at 120hz.