How good is TEAMGROUP DDR5 RAM

Go to solution Solved by 8tg,

All ram is made by 3 companies and then rebranded by several hundred more companies.

Teamgroup uses Micron memory modules, (microns own outlet being Crucial), micron has the best process choice for manufacturing ddr5, and technically produces superior modules at the expense of lower yields, but not that much better and not that bad of a yield.

For the average consumer this means absolutely nothing, as basically any DDR5 you find will do the same thing and work fine with the exception of extremely high end overclocking.

Tldr it’s fine, there’s not too much to bother with when it comes to ram short of speed/timings and capacity for the consumer. Because realistically it’s almost all the exact same.

https://www.eetimes.com/comparing-ddr5-memory-from-micron-samsung-sk-hynix/

Most specifically the TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta DDR5 6000MHz (RBG version)

My Main PC

• CPU: 13700KF
  • Motherboard: MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
  • RAM: 32GB (16GBx2) DDR5-6000MHz TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta
  • GPU: RTX 4070 ASUS Dual
  • Case: RAIDMAX X603
  • Storage: WD SN770 2TB
  • PSU: Corsair RM850X Fully Modular
  • Cooling: DEEPCOOL LS720
  • Display(s): Gigabyte G24F2 & Dell S2318HN/NX
  • Keyboard: Logitech G512 Carbon (GX Blue)
  • Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero
  • Sound: Bose Headphone & Creative SBS260
  • Operating System: Windows 11 Pro

Laptop: Alienware m15 R1

• CPU: 9750H
  • MB: OEM
  • RAM: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 2666Mhz
  • GPU: RTX 2060 (Mobile)

Phone: Galaxy A54

Other: Nintendo Switch

I've always felt that Teamgroup was solidly in the middle of the pack WRT their other offerings. Never had any issues, but never found them the best either.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

All ram is made by 3 companies and then rebranded by several hundred more companies.

Teamgroup uses Micron memory modules, (microns own outlet being Crucial), micron has the best process choice for manufacturing ddr5, and technically produces superior modules at the expense of lower yields, but not that much better and not that bad of a yield.

For the average consumer this means absolutely nothing, as basically any DDR5 you find will do the same thing and work fine with the exception of extremely high end overclocking.

Tldr it’s fine, there’s not too much to bother with when it comes to ram short of speed/timings and capacity for the consumer. Because realistically it’s almost all the exact same.

https://www.eetimes.com/comparing-ddr5-memory-from-micron-samsung-sk-hynix/