Thoughts on this as a first time build.

Budget (including currency) 2000-2800 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Triple a end indie games, Vtube studio,  Office Suite, and Adobe Indesign (maybe)   

Other details 

I'm going to use this build for gaming, to get into streaming (vtubing) and light productivity work. 

image.thumb.png.124a71d83e40b688dc356f7ff62b1331.png

Sorry for the language but I thought this was the best way to show you. 

I'll be using this built with two 144hz monitors I bought previously. 

This will be a clean slate for me because what I have now is a Frankenstein setup with a MacBook Pro. 

I'm ordering it it from alternate because I think that's the most well-known option in the Netherlands and I can't build myself. I thought about ordering the parts and paying someone else from a shop near me to assemble but I like having the warranty they  offer with systems that they assemble.

Plus they're configurator tests compatibility automatically.

Is there anything that seems terribly unbalanced or out of wack?

This is also my attempt to create a little bit of a Performance headroom and I tried to future proof it for like 3 to 4 year's. 

Might replace something like peripherals quicker than that.  

In addition I'll be getting a Logitech C920s - HD Pro Webcam and Silvergear Bluetooth Touchpad from bol.com.

Anything streaming specific like a mic I'll get a bit later. But recommendations for that are also appreciated. 

Regarding case fans I didn't really know how many of them to get.

The case description  told me that there's room for 8 additional 120 mm fans or 5 140 mm fans. Should I just max that out?  I'm going to call them about this tomorrow.

I'll be ordering it somewhere this or next week.