Aorus z690 elite ddr4 CPU red light debugging

Hi there, I hope someone has had a similar situation and is able to advise something, well - I am in the process of putting together a new PC for myself and some complications have arisen. On my aorus z690 Elite ddr4 board, the CPU LED burns in a solid red color. I updated the bios via QFlashPlus to the latest version (curiosity - here I had to buy a new copy of the board and send the old one back, because it must have been damaged). Purely theoretically everything should laugh, but unfortunately something is wrong and I'm wondering - has anyone had a similar problem? Do you have any advice that tips me towards a solution?

I'll also add that after pressing the power button, the LEDs on the RAM light up, the fans in the case too, but ofc the LEDs on the CPU cooling do not (they are plugged in) as well as the cooling itself does not move.

I would be very grateful for any hints - I hope I didn't come across a faulty copy of the CPU, because it won't survive 2 components damaged at the start 馃槢

Full config:

- i7 13700K

- aorus z690 Elite ddr4

- gskill trident z neo ddr4 2x8GB 4000Mhz cl16

- bequiet pure power 1kW

- CPU cooling - alphacool aisbaer aurora 360

- card (not installed for now , i7 has graphics) Sapphire rx6800

Why not a Corsair H150i instead of some hyped brand ?

1) Every Bios Flash demands a CMOS reset, do a battery remove reset.

2) Redo the thermal paste and make sure you removed the plastic sticker from the cooler head.

Hi聽

It seems like you're experiencing a hardware issue with your new PC build. The fact that the CPU LED is burning in a solid red color indicates that there is a problem with the CPU, and it's possible that you have a faulty unit. I would recommend trying a few things to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure that the CPU is properly seated in the CPU socket on the motherboard. Sometimes, even if the CPU is installed correctly, it can become unseated if the motherboard is moved around too much.

2. Check the CPU cooler to make sure it is properly installed and that it is making good contact with the CPU. If the cooler is not making good contact with the CPU, the CPU will not be properly cooled and can cause issues.

3. Try reseating the RAM modules in their slots to make sure they are properly installed. Sometimes, RAM can be installed incorrectly and cause issues with the system.

4. If you have another CPU on hand, try replacing the one you are currently using with the spare to see if the problem persists. This will help you determine if the issue is with the CPU or something else.

5. If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be best to contact the manufacturer of the motherboard and CPU for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you determine if the components are faulty.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.