Screwdriver - duplicate bit, missing one.

Skooj

I just received my wave 5 (silver shaft, black and orange handle) screwdriver, only to find that I had 2 h2.5 and 0 SQ1 bits. I find myself using the SQ1 more and more as time goes on, so this is a pretty big disappointment. Fortunately, I can use my current bits in the screwdriver, I just won't be able to carry all of the bits with it.

I have already reached out to support, and know that it's going to be a while before I get a response, but, I was wondering if anyone else had this experience and/or to let everyone know to keep an eye out for the issue as I almost didn't notice it myself. 

• 1 month later...

Bumping to add what looks like it might be the final outcome:

I received a, what seems to be relatively quick, response on December 16, telling me they will be sending a standard set, and a free extra set of my choice. I picked the torx, as it's likely the only other bit set that I will ever have use for that I don't have a ton of already.

Fast forward to January 16, after no response, I reached out. I was informed that the order was placed and I should receive an email shortly.

Fast forward to today, I reach out again, and get a response just like that on December 16, informing me that they will be sending a standard set and a free extra set of my choice. I mentioned that I had already requested a spare set and was simply reaching out to see where it was, as I had heard nothing back. I was then informed that they were sold out of the torx and I would need to pick something else. 

Promptly after responding that a specialty will do (I don't see myself ever using any of those...), I received the order email. Hopefully this is the end of my saga, but boy do they need to ramp up their customer service.