I have a 500w psu, help me figure out if I'll have enough power for 6600 xt

That really depends if the PSU is good quality or not, so if you know the actual brand or rating or model or something..

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

4 minutes ago, podkall said:

That really depends if the PSU is good quality or not, so if you know the actual brand or rating or model or something..

1 minute ago, 16bit said:

Can you provide your PSU model?

it's prebuilt so not rn lol. everything else is top quality stuff though so psu should be no exception, will check it out later. also don't roast me for buying prebuilt i have no money to allow any mistakes while building and i have zero experience as of now

3 minutes ago, Evie Struggles With Life said:

it's prebuilt so not rn lol. everything else is top quality stuff though so psu should be no exception, will check it out later. also don't roast me for buying prebuilt i have no money to allow any mistakes while building and i have zero experience as of now

prebuilts can cheap out on things that don't seem important,

you can try check the brand or rating by looking inside the case if it's possible to see the PSU just by opening one of the sidepanels..

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

PCs I used before:

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

1 minute ago, Evie Struggles With Life said:

Really though to tell whether it's gonna work or not. I'd try to find out the PSU model either by looking for it in the prebuilt system's specifications or by removing one of your panels to check the PSU's branding on the side like @podkallsaid.

6 minutes ago, podkall said:

prebuilts can cheap out on things that don't seem important,

you can try check the brand or rating by looking inside the case if it's possible to see the PSU just by opening one of the sidepanels..

4 minutes ago, 16bit said:

Really though to tell whether it's gonna work or not. I'd try to find out the PSU model either by looking for it in the prebuilt system's specifications or by removing one of your panels to check the PSU's branding on the side like @podkallsaid.

I know where to find a psu guys, I'm just too lazy lol. I'll message you later if I gain enough courage to remove the panel

Just now, Evie Struggles With Life said:

I know where to find a psu guys, I'm just too lazy lol. I'll message you later if I gain enough courage to remove the panel

if I was you I'd have a look, if it wasn't 11 in the evening, which it is for me at the moment

PC:

PCs I used before:

I'll just jump in with, $10 says it's fine.  Regardless of model of PSU.