guide me to buy 2k 144hz+ , IPS 27 inch

PSP.

Hello , 
there really a lot of monitors I can't know which best for me 
I'm Photo & video editor ( I'm not expert ) , I'm gamer ,
guide to buy , please not want VA 
Thanks

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

Have a look at this video to see the best monitor at each price point:

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

How much can you spend and where are you buying it. Pretty much the options are limited base off that.

MonitorsUnboxed is a good source of info of monitors, OptimumTech as well.

I can spend any amount , from Amazon U.S ,  My English is second language not well, and I'm almost deaf
Guide me please , I prefer G-sync for unknown reason ,

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

22 minutes ago, Fahad ALme said:

I prefer G-sync for unknown reason

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Either you know why you prefer it or you don't prefer it.

Since you didn't say you're into competitive gaming, i'd recommend the MSI MAG274QRF-QD. It covers all the color spaces you'd need for photo and video editing and has a good refresh rate and response times.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Either you know why you prefer it or you don't prefer it.

Since you didn't say you're into competitive gaming, i'd recommend the MSI MAG274QRF-QD. It covers all the color spaces you'd need for photo and video editing and has a good refresh rate and response times.

I have a bad experience with Freesync used MSI Optix MAG241C
I'm watching reviews for MSI MAG274QRF-QD
I played most games , World of Warcraft , Final Fantasy XIV , Overwatch  , league of legends , Rocket league , 
almost for all