Auto Turning with GeForce

Cerberrus27
Go to solution Solved by Birblover12,

I assume you mean "auto tuning" and not turing, regardless I think it's okay if you want an "easy method" for overclocking. If you know how to OC manually, that'll be much better then Geforce Experience doing it automatically. However, I don't see any major issue with it. I'm guessing it does a similar thing to what MSI Afterburner does with it running a test on your GPU and applying a custom OC Profile for it automatically.

Hey there guys i have had my 3080ti for a while now i was wondering do you guys think i should use the geforece experience auto tuning feature or not even bother?

I assume you mean "auto tuning" and not turing, regardless I think it's okay if you want an "easy method" for overclocking. If you know how to OC manually, that'll be much better then Geforce Experience doing it automatically. However, I don't see any major issue with it. I'm guessing it does a similar thing to what MSI Afterburner does with it running a test on your GPU and applying a custom OC Profile for it automatically.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"