Youtube is at it again...

Tro

I know its dutch, but everyone knows this screen.

SOME of the recently uploaded videos from SOME youtubers don't seem to work at all.

You can hover your mouse over the scroll bar and see frames of the video, But it just wont play.

After 5 days the videos still wont work.

Is there any fix for this? Or do i have to deal with it and watch other stuff?

post-18844-0-07749600-1399040567_thumb.p

post-18844-0-07749600-1399040567_thumb.p

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Clear your browser's cache.

Try watching it in another browser. Usually works for me.

Clear your browser's cache.

The videos wont work on ANY device/browser i have, not my Ipad, not my iphone, not my PS3, nothing...

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

might be a network issue then. try restarting your router/modem

no.. The whole comment section is SPAMMED with complaints about this.

Gettin' real tired of your shit YouTube, but yeah clear cache or change to chrome/firefox

no.. The whole comment section is SPAMMED with complaints about this.

Stop worrying, it's YouTube's fault.

what comment section? Ill assume you are talking about youtube and so that must mean its an issue with the video its self. So have you tried viewing other videos to confirm that?

The comment section of the video. Yes i've watched other videos . its not with all the videos

Haven't had this in months! And I still don't!

"If violence does not work, try more violence"