Is this a good build?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3CuEa

Is this a good build for some mild gaming? Could I play games like BF4, Skyrim, and Titanfall on high settings with a decent frame rate? If I had to, I could do a overclock on the cpu. I'm sticking with the Prodigy M as the case because I love the design and the size.

its alright but you could give us a better idea if you were to follow the outlines please
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

The Corsair fans aren't supposed to be that good, at least that is what I read.

Never mind, the link at amazon.de brought me to the no quiet edition. Sorry :)

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Looks fine, except it will be a tight fit with the CM Hyper 212 Evo in the prodigy. I have the prodigy and there isnt a ton of room. I went with an H80i which is great. I can't suggest another cooler that would fit better. You could try it and see if it fits.

The Corsair fans aren't supposed to be that good, at least that is what I read.

Corsair fans rock. They looks good and are fairly quiet.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

So an Athlon X4 760K overclocked is still a decent gaming cpu for games that have maxed out settings?

So an Athlon X4 760K overclocked is still a decent gaming cpu for games that have maxed out settings?

I think a 750 Overclocked is a better choice unless of course you find the 760 cheaper

Looks fine, except it will be a tight fit with the CM Hyper 212 Evo in the prodigy. I have the prodigy and there isnt a ton of room. I went with an H80i which is great. I can't suggest another cooler that would fit better. You could try it and see if it fits.

Corsair fans rock. They looks good and are fairly quiet.

Yes corsair fans airflow quiet edition are great bang / buck.

it falls behind in cpu intensive games, but its still ok. usually its better to go with 6300 or I3

Also dont get so many fans. The most you will need is 2 for the front and two for the back/cpu cooler. I went with a Bitfenix Specter 230mm for the front and 2 Corsair SP Quiet editions for the radiator exhaust. 

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

Its only five dollars more and it has a high clock speed.

I think a 750 Overclocked is a better choice unless of course you find the 760 cheaper

The difference is 5 bucks and the 760k is a better architecture. 

oh I wasn't aware :(

I also have the prodigy and the CM Hyper 212 Evo fits fine

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

PCPartpicker gives a warning about removing drive bays to fit the gpu I picked. How can you remove drive bays on the Prodigy M?

Less fans, better memory, and Samsung SSD.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Its only five dollars more and it has a high clock speed.

Quote the post you are responding to. If you are referring to the FX6300 You woudl need a different Mobo. FM3+

I also have the prodigy and the CM Hyper 212 Evo fits fine

Ok I wasn't sure.

Why the Corsair SPs over the AFs?

Static Pressure vs Air Flow. SP is better for Radiators and CPU Heatsinks. AF is better for general airflow.

Isnt it just trinity without igpu? And overclocked?

PCPartpicker gives a warning about removing drive bays to fit the gpu I picked. How can you remove drive bays on the Prodigy M?

Its really easy. Dont worry about it.

Better memory?

Corsair Vengeance is cheap and reliable (imo).