7210 connection to Cisco Switch 9500 and between 7210

remidr

Hi,
I am a new in Nokia/Alcatel-Lucent devices (I have some experience in Cisco devices) but I need to connect my branch and Data Center using Nokia 7210 SAS MxP. Can someone give me example of configuration ?
My network will be like this?
Cisco Catalyst 9500 -> Nokia 7210 -> Fiber -> Nokia 7210 -> Cisco Cisco 3850
or
Cisco Catalyst 9500 -> firewall fortinet FG601F -> Nokia 7210 -> Fiber -> Nokia 7210 -> firewall fortinet FG601F -> Cisco Cisco 3850

I cannot manage in building configuration between FG601F/Cisco 9500 and Nokia 7210 and between Nokias.
Now I have only Fiber between locations

The idea is to have encrypted data flow between the locations so I think it will be L3 (on both sides there will be firewalls), but the easiest and the most secure way is the best (May I do it on L2 with dot1q?)

Briefly: Now,  I have two boxes and a fiber from ISP (Metro Ethernet) and nothing more. I suppose :) the boxes are new with initial configuration. And I can , of course prepare the console cable.

I have even tried to configure Nokias but something goes wrong.

When i start the boxes I see this picture (attached)

I tried to add CF card from Cisco but of course it did not work. So now , I need help how to start to configure this box and how to break the boot sequence ? or how to upload any boot.tim  :)

Regards,

Remi

7210_error.png

It seems the Nokia boxes don't have any valid boot images. I would consume the Nokia website and see if you can download a valid boot image or contact their TAC and see if they can provide help on that side.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: