Onboard intel ax200 Wi-Fi chip error 10

SlothWorkaholic

My onboard (Gigabyte Aourus Pro Wi-Fi X570) Intel ax200 WiFi chip in windows 10 won't work and it shows error 10.

Problem appeared after I've plugged Asus router via Lan port. Currently I can't work on ethernet due to renovation at my home and I need internet. So far for troubleshooting I tried:

1. Resetting network cards settings.
  2. Removing all virtual cards from VPN.
  3. Disabling and reenabling device in device manager.
  4. Downgrading driver one major version.
  5. I've changed power plan for chip form automatic power saving mode to none.
  6. Wiping out all driver data and installing drivers fresh.
  7. Draining board power via power button.

That's all troubleshooting steps that I've found on Internet. There is one last step that I'd like to avoid - it's reinstallation of windows. I need this pc up and running for work tomorrow and setting up all required software for work takes a while.

Anyone have any advice or I'm left with reinstalling windows?

Oh and on Linux system WiFi work flawlessly

Make memes, not drama

Are you installing drivers from Gigabyte's motherboard driver page, or are you trying drivers directly from Intel?  Might be worth a shot installing the ones from Intel if you haven't tried.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

Also, try uninstalling the device (via device manager proper) and then rebooting and see if it returns to the same status after reboot.

6 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Are you installing drivers from Gigabyte's motherboard driver page, or are you trying drivers directly from Intel?  Might be worth a shot installing the ones from Intel if you haven't tried.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

Tried now, didn't work

Make memes, not drama

12 hours ago, SlothWorkaholic said:

Anyone have any advice or I'm left with reinstalling windows?

Here is what Intel recommends. Key points include "clean driver installation", shutting down the PC after driver installation and completely unplugging power from the PC for a while (I'd suggest about an hour) then cold boot.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to open the case, inspect the wireless card, eject and reseat, and detach/reattach the antenna cables.

19 hours ago, Falcon1986 said:

Here is what Intel recommends. Key points include "clean driver installation", shutting down the PC after driver installation and completely unplugging power from the PC for a while (I'd suggest about an hour) then cold boot.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to open the case, inspect the wireless card, eject and reseat, and detach/reattach the antenna cables.

Fixed. I had to downgrade to oldest listed driver on gigabyte's website

Make memes, not drama