Hi, I bought an Alienware Aurora R11 back in 12/2019 two months ago it went out. Did some online digging and changed the psu, did not fix the issues. Broke down and bought a new motherboard and case hooked everything up and played OSRS on runelite (GPU enabled) for about a week. My screen went black one day and my keyboard, mouse and a50’s all lost power via usb hardwire (mousepad is illuminated and was still on, usb connection as well) And now I can get picture out of my pc randomly and if I unplugged my GPU my mouse and keyboard work and if my GPU is plugged in they do not work unless my screen comes on. Any help or insight would be appreciated. (Fairly new to building pc’s)

Build has a Asus Z590-A Mobo

I9-10900KF cpu

furyx 32gb of ram (2 sticks 16gb)

RTX 3080 (whatever dell had)

Pystar 1000W 80+ gold PSU

Also yes my motherboard has a DP port but I can’t get picture out of it either. Tried to turn it on in bios but could not find the switch  

Just now, gpushutsusboff said:

Hi, I bought an Alienware Aurora R11 back in 12/2019 two months ago it went out. Did some online digging and changed the psu, did not fix the issues. Broke down and bought a new motherboard and case hooked everything up and played OSRS on runelite (GPU enabled) for about a week. My screen went black one day and my keyboard, mouse and a50’s all lost power via usb hardwire (mousepad is illuminated and was still on, usb connection as well) And now I can get picture out of my pc randomly and if I unplugged my GPU my mouse and keyboard work and if my GPU is plugged in they do not work unless my screen comes on. Any help or insight would be appreciated. (Fairly new to building pc’s)

Build has a Asus Z590-A Mobo

I9-10900KF cpu

furyx 32gb of ram (2 sticks 16gb)

RTX 3080 (whatever dell had)

Pystar 1000W 80+ gold PSU

Also yes my motherboard has a DP port but I can’t get picture out of it either. Tried to turn it on in bios but could not find the switch