Honor 10 locked in a weird reboot loop

Sigfried

A couple of days ago my honor 10 began a weird behavior.
I placed it on my desk, perfectly working, 2 hours later I picked it up and this happened:
• The phone asks for the pin instead of a fingerprint, just like after every reboot, for security.
• I input the pin and the phone unlocks.
• After about 2-3 seconds the phone reboots. (no time to reach settings, only thing I can do really is press the internet and wifi buttons on the top)
That's all.

For some reason, I can still navigate through the files by connecting them via USB to my PC but I still have no idea how to fix the issue.

I don't know what caused it, It was just there, sitting on my desk.
The only peculiar detail is that... it was kinda filled to the limits of It's internal storage.
However, I did free up some space via usb to see if that was the issue but it did not help.
I'm using Nova7 as the home launcher if that can be of any use.

My question is:
Is there a way to make a perfect clone (without unlocking) of the phone so that I can run it through the reset process?
And if not, how do I retrieve my google authenticator, steam guard, app data that doesn't sync via Google play services, etc...?

I don't really want to buy a new phone, as I've been saying for the last 4 years: the current offer either:

1 sucks    (I like to use my my phone for more than whatsapp and calls)

2 is overpriced    (with that money I could a f*cking 3080ti, I'm not spending it for a thing designed to stop updates in 3 years and built to turn into a brick in 5/6)

3 china.    (ads inside system apps? wtf.)

28 minutes ago, Sigfried said:

My question is:

Is there a way to make a perfect clone (without unlocking) of the phone so that I can run it through the reset process?
And if not, how do I retrieve my google authenticator, steam guard, app data that doesn't sync via Google play services, etc...?

Well this is fairly easy if your phone is unlocked / rooted. However being a Huawei I'm going to guess this is not the case.... Realistically you are likely out of luck here. I would try and back up what you can. It's likely your phone's memory is failing. If you are very lucky, it's just a software issue. I'd start looking at other phones, and make sure you have a way to get into those services that are 2FA to that device currently.