New example of UE4 engine

jmaster299

It doesn't really matter if you run out of ram.

Battlefield 4 uses more than 2GB vram and I have no problem maxing it out with 70+FPS

Even in 4K Battlefield 4 is still over 30-40FPS on my GTX670 which is still playable.

Unreal Engine 4 is a huge disappointment.

The huge game changing feature was SVOGI and they cut it out...

All the features in this video aren't in the engine anymore:

I never said it was always bad if you run out of VRAM, I was simply proving a point, that there are games that can and will use more than 2GB of VRAM at 1080p. Even less than 1080p in my case. Legend made the false claim that no game in existence will use over 2GB of VRAM when playing at only 1080p and he said there was no game out there that he couldn't max out with his GTX 770. Both of those claims are lies and I called him out for it and proved him wrong. Also, a game being "playable" at 30-40fps is strictly a matter of opinion. For me, below 50fps is not playable. There is also no way you are getting 30-40fps at 4K with your 670 without lowering the settings, and the discussion Legend and I have been having is about max settings.

I don't own daylight, so I can only go by trailers I have seen. Fan made trailers, like the Bioshock one I linked in this article, look amazing to me. I'm picturing Borderlands 3 with that kind of detail and am excited by the possibility. 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

I never said it was always bad if you run out of VRAM, I was simply proving a point, that there are games that can and will use more than 2GB of VRAM at 1080p. Even less than 1080p in my case. Legend made the false claim that no game in existence will use over 2GB of VRAM when playing at only 1080p and he said there was no game out there that he couldn't max out with his GTX 770. Both of those claims are lies and I called him out for it and proved him wrong. Also, a game being "playable" at 30-40fps is strictly a matter of opinion. For me, below 50fps is not playable. There is also no way you are getting 30-40fps at 4K with your 670 without lowering the settings, and the discussion Legend and I have been having is about max settings.

I don't own daylight, so I can only go by trailers I have seen. Fan made trailers, like the Bioshock one I linked in this article, look amazing to me. I'm picturing Borderlands 3 with that kind of detail and am excited by the possibility. 

I get 30-40fps in 4k.

All the benchmarks are wrong because they use AA.(Which is stupid when running 4K because at that res you don't have alaising anymore)

RTX2070OC 

I don't know why, but the textures in unreal engine 4 are AWFUL...

EDIT: I know it's not exactly engines fault, but why don't they improve the textures.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I did said games will never go over 2GB VRAM on 1080p statement because "I" won't be going over 2GB VRAM on my computer. I was referring to myself.

If you open control panel, go to "Manage settings"(I think) and change the settings to override application and change all those other graphic settings to max then click apply, go into a game and it should be more demanding before...

Daylight is very scary so far. The intenseness and scariness of the game is best played with headphone(noise isolation with medium volume) and dark room by yourself.

I did said games will never go over 2GB VRAM on 1080p statement because "I" won't be going over 2GB VRAM on my computer. I was referring to myself.

If you open control panel, go to "Manage settings"(I think) and change the settings to override application and change all those other graphic settings to max then click apply, go into a game and it should be more demanding before...

Daylight is very scary so far. The intenseness and scariness of the game is best played with headphone(noise isolation with medium volume) and dark room by yourself.

There is absolutely no need to override the application settings unless there is a bug in the game, like Titanfall, or there is a setting you want to enforce that the game does not allow you to change.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194