Looking to Buy 240hz 1440p 27inch monitor

hbsterling

I have came across 3 monitors that seems to match what I am looking for- MSI MAG274QRX, Gigabyte M27Q, and the Asus ROG PG279QM. Are those the only top tier ones or am I missing any? In addition, which one is the best? Primarily for gaming and streaming video. 

Yeah the Asus one is good, Gigabyte one is solid too. You can check more details about them from Hardwareunboxed on YT on their best of round up.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

In short:

The Gigabyte is a great value option that comes with everything you need.

The Asus is the best in this monitor segment, but comes with a hefty price premium.

Watch both the videos and decide if the extra features and performance on the Asus is worth the extra money for you.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.