Cannot enter BIOS on ASUS X570 TUF PLUS!

F.E.A.R.
Go to solution Solved by F.E.A.R.,

@Takumidesh

OK so the problem was old tech. I cannot believe that a DisplayPort was causing the whole problem. DP and DVI are old tech, so I quickly bought a HDMI 2.1 cable and it works now. Any HDMI cable will work.

OK so I've tried entering the ASUS BIOS but it won't let me. The ASUS logo does not appear when starting and restarting the computer. I've pressed many times the F2 and Delete key but nothing. and the only thing that shows up is

"No Signal. Entering the power saving mode shortly. An incorrect DisplayPort version setting will cause the screen to be blank. If this occurs, make sure the DisplayPort version of your monitor matches the device is connected to".

And after this, it just enters Windows 10 normally. I've tried restarting the PC numerous times and shutting it down and on and it doesn't work.

The store where they put my parts in my PC entered the BIOS but I cannot enter it.

Here are my specs.

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS

RYZEN 5600X

1TB Samsung NVME 2.0 970 SSD

Kingston 480GB SSD

1TB HDD 5200RPM

GTX 1050 TI (Waiting for my RTX 3060 to arrive)

2x8 Kingston Beast 3200mhz cl16

LG Monitor (I forgot the model) 1440p 165mhz

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

in windows, hold click and click restart, this should soft reboot into the bios.

It seems like you may have some fast boot options enabled, this combined with the fact that it can sometimes take usb a second or two to initialize means you may just be missing the window.

If you are able to get in with this method, try checking some options in there for fast boot, showing post message, and other related options to give yourself more time.

Some motherboards also have a setting for 'hold power button to boot into bios' which may be helpful

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.

@Takumidesh

OK so the problem was old tech. I cannot believe that a DisplayPort was causing the whole problem. DP and DVI are old tech, so I quickly bought a HDMI 2.1 cable and it works now. Any HDMI cable will work.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716