idea factory, do you play their games

oali24

So in the last two years, I have bought a lot of anime style rpg games published by idea factory, things like hyperdimension neptunia, death end re;quest and dragon star varnir, and honestly I think they're pretty good with interesting game mechanics, we all know that there are a decent number of weebs here but I don't see many mentions of them, so just wondering what do you guys think of them?

I had a friend who was really into hyper neptunia. I purchased some of the games but never really got into them. 

I distinctly remember watching him play it and it didn't run at full screen (1080p) on his laptop, so that kinda gave me some stanky vibes 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I've played a lot of Hyperdimension Neptunia games and love them. As for @Jerakl's friend not running at 1080p on his laptop that's a problem with his side, they all ran flawlessly on my laptop, they are ported games from vita so they aren't that hard to run.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

On 10/14/2022 at 12:32 AM, Ryoku said:

I've played a lot of Hyperdimension Neptunia games and love them. As for @Jerakl's friend not running at 1080p on his laptop that's a problem with his side, they all ran flawlessly on my laptop, they are ported games from vita so they aren't that hard to run.

TBF his laptop was a budget hp from 2015. It ran decently, just not in full screen for some reason lmao

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)