Any of you guys/gals have the AOC CU34G2X 34inch 3440x1440p ultrawide monitor?

Nick Brennan

AOC CU34G2X is what I just picked up off ebay used. Paid 220$ for it plus tax and the guys overnighted it AIR delivery next morning am delivery for 20$ extra. I couldn't believe it. Got here and set it up. It's in MINT condition and works like a charm. Games are unreal on it after calibrating. Any of you guys have this monitor? Love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks!

I used to own that particular monitor and was blown away from 1080p TN to 1440p ultrawide. At that time it was great for all-rounder as it had great contrast ratio and colours looked decent. The response time was acceptable above 90Hz, and I personally wasn't bothered with dark level smearing.

PC spec: CPU: RYZEN 9 5950X | GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ SE AMD RADEON 6900XT (Undervolt to 1045mV) | MB: MSI MAG TOMAHAWK x570 RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z NEO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3600 (OC to 3800 14-15-15-25) COOLING: NOCTUA NH-D15, BE QUIET! SILENT WINGS 120 & 140mm| CASE: IN-WIN 707 | 5.25" BAY: LG WH16NS60 INTERNAL BLU-RAY OPTICAL DRIVE | PSU: SEASONIC PRIME PLATINUM 1000WUPS: POWERSHIELD COMMANDER TOWER 1100VA

PERIPHERALS: KEYBOARD: CORSAIR K95 PLATINUM XT BROWN SWITCH | MOUSE: CORSAIR SABRE PRO WIRELESS | CONTROLLER: PDP AFTERGLOW WIRED CONTROLLER, DUALSENSE
DISPLAYS: LG 34GN8502x DELL S2721DGF | LG C1 48" 

HT & audio stuff:  AVR: MARANTZ SR7013 | STEREO AMPLIFIER: YAMAHA AS-501 | SPEAKERS: DALI OBERON 7 & DALI ZENSOR 1 & 2x SVS-SB2000 | HEADPHONE DAC+AMP: TOPPING L30+E30 | HEADPHONE: SENNHEISER HD6XX, BOSE QUIETCOMFORT 35 II | MICROPHONE: AUDIO-TECHNICA AT9934USB | BLU-RAY PLAYER: PANASONIC UB820

$220 is a great price for a mid-range VA ultrawide. Even if it isn't the best monitor, the value you got is unbeatable.

I used it's predacessor, the AG352UCG6 for a few years. It has been my first entry into high refresh rate and boy, 120Hz was such a huge upgrade for me at the time. This monitor has brought me quite a few years of great gaming experiences and i eventually sold it to get a higher-end HDR monitor. But the guy who bought it from me also was very happy and praised how good it looked. Haven't ever heard back from him so i'd say he's still happy and didn't run into any issues.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.