Best 14MP+ Camera Under $100USD?

NInety

I need to buy a new camera for my build log. :/

What's the best 14MP+ Camera that can also shoot full 1080p video @ 30fps or more?

It needs to be under $100. Zoom option would be nice.

What I found so far. Not sure if it record 1080p video though. :(

http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-Digital-Camera-Wide-Angle-Black/dp/B006ZAHN4K/ref=sr_1_34?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1398211618&sr=1-34&keywords=camera

I got my camera there and it was nice. It's a D3200 new, it was from a pawn shop in Maryland lelelele

Doesn't matter, don't have Paypal anyways. :/

Hopefully.....

Ditch megapixel, ditch the 100 dollar nonsense and get yourself a smart phone, the point is that for your price budget your gonna get smart phone quality pictures. (and they are actually getting pretty good) ye here me child, the point and shoot is dead.  

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

• 3 weeks later...

For your price point or most point and shoots I would not be looking at something over 12 megapixels. The more megapixels the worse the sensors tend to get on a point and shoot.

Ditch megapixel, ditch the 100 dollar nonsense and get yourself a smart phone, the point is that for your price budget your gonna get smart phone quality pictures. (and they are actually getting pretty good) ye here me child, the point and shoot is dead.  

While I would mostly agree there, I can't remember the name, but Nikon has a pretty great point and shoot camera. I think it's around $300