Anyone in CA going to maker faire?

Flight1sim

Anyone in California coming to maker faire 2014 in (I think) San Mateo?

Last year, nvidia and Intel were there and had cool stuff, but they are not on the list this year :(

I will be going!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Anyone in California coming to maker faire 2014 in (I think) San Mateo?

Last year, nvidia and Intel were there and had cool stuff, but they are not on the list this year :(

I will be going!

When? I have to go somewhere in San Rafael, so it's not far. Where do you live? San Mateo is about a 2 hour drive from Modesto.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

When? I have to go somewhere in San Rafael, so it's not far. Where do you live? San Mateo is about a 2 hour drive from Modesto.

It's actually May 17-18th

I live in San Jose which is about 45minutes from there.

http://makerfaire.com/bay-area-2014/#

You have to buy tickets, which is not that expensive.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

NVIDIA will have a booth there. Myself and my partner Travis Jank will be there with two systems (one is my Queen of Blades build the other a new wall mount PC build).

If do not know either of us . . .you can check us out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pOcIZr0FkxU#t=905

Here is the Queen of Blades rig

x30e.jpg

2nzc.jpg

It's an hour away. I really want to go but I would have to go with a brother or parent since I don't drive.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

NVIDIA will have a booth there. Myself and my partner Travis Jank will be there with two systems (one is my Queen of Blades build the other a new wall mount PC build).

If do not know either of us . . .you can check us out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pOcIZr0FkxU#t=905

Here is the Queen of Blades rig

x30e.jpg2nzc.jpg

Nvidia had a booth last year. Their name is not on the makers list

WAIT YESS THAY Are!!!!! Last year we got water bottles and mousepads and toolkits and sticky notes all branded GeForce!!

Nvidia had a booth last year. Their name is not on the makers list WAIT YESS THAY Are!!!!! Last year we got water bottles and mousepads and toolkits and sticky notes all branded GeForce!!

Did you come to my sleeving workshop last year? 

Wait, you were there?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wait, you were there?

Are you coming to maker faire?

Are you doing that again this year?

Are you coming to maker faire?

Don't feel like driving back to the Bay to go. Plus, I have to do summer homework, finish 5 projects, and turn in my textbooks. If violence doesn't kill me, it's stress.

Don't feel like driving back to the Bay to go. Plus, I have to do summer homework, finish 5 projects, and turn in my textbooks. If violence doesn't kill me, it's stress.

When do you guys start summer vacation?

When do you guys start summer vacation?

May 29. There's a lot of stuff needing to be done this month.

May 29. There's a lot of stuff needing to be done this month.

Lucky we release from our cells on june 13th

Lucky we release from our cells on june 13th

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P 

I am going! I will probably be at the nvidia and Intel booth for a while. I will be wearing a red jacket with a hoodie. I wanted to wear a LTT shirt but I don't have the money to go to the fair and buy a shirt. :(

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

I am going! I will probably be at the nvidia and Intel booth for a while. I will be wearing a red jacket with a hoodie. I wanted to wear a LTT shirt but I don't have the money to go to the fair and buy a shirt. :(

Yea!!! Where do you live?

An hour away from San Mateo. 67 Miles to be exact near a town called Windsor. Ill probably be there with my sister, so I will probably only be able to do a handshake and a picture so it won't be awkward moment for her :P

An hour away from San Mateo. 67 Miles to be exact near a town called Windsor. Ill probably be there with my sister, so I will probably only be able to do a handshake and a picture so it won't be awkward moment for her :P

Same, I'm going with my friends and parents so it would be awkward. My parents are probably going to see other booths tho

Same, I'm going with my friends and parents so it would be awkward. My parents are probably going to see other booths tho

I'm 100 miles away. Well, that sucks. I have to pay tolls and deal with traffic. OMG, it is so awkward to go with parents. I wish I could come with you, but my parents don't like strangers, even forum friends.