Packet Tracer taken over?

Jtalk4456

image.thumb.png.b79bb686011541525a6f4e9ce0a10197.png
So I went to get packet tracer on my pc, and this came up. I used the 1st drop menu top right for languages, clicked on english, and it went right back to this page. I tried going straight to cisco.com in case the search result i clicked was wrong. Went into resources and found packet tracer, and i'm right back to this. Anyone else able to get the packet tracer page in english?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Every language on their menu works for me, except English. My guess would be that this is a bug on their site, where Chinese was accidentally also used as the default language.

If you select any other language, you can see that the language is added into the URL, for example https://www.netacad.com/fr/courses/packet-tracer if you pick French. Simplified Chinese adds "zh-hans" instead, while English removes it altogether, but you still see Chinese.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

so update, I knew that I had to set up Net Academy anyways so I went ahead and got thru the main page for that, and when I was logged in it had a download page that didn't go thru this and showed just fine in english, so they might still have a bug but as far as getting the program downloaded, I'm good now

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.