Showcase/display PC case idea

GameRetro

I've had this idea for a while and I've been looking for cases that are similar to this idea for a while too. The latest trends are close to what I have in mind but still not quite. The o11 dynamic and the new y60 cases are close but they still have only 2 sides with glass. What I have in mind has 4 glass sides. I guess the closest thing I can find is the Thermaltake Tower 900:

https://www.thermaltake.com/the-tower-900.html

But my idea rotates the motherboard 180 degrees and makes most the top of the case transparent too.

I tried to draw the idea, forgive the low quality I really don't know my way around drawing even if it's straight lines:

image.thumb.png.9076863aaa3764c747818788428ff538.png

The idea is a square chamber at the bottom to house an SFX PSU so that it's slim, and some fans. There would be holes on the bottom visible through the glass. The sides would be mostly glass with an area around the back plate that's diagonally made into chambers for fans on the left, top and right (represented in circles). This would leave most of the front (the case is meant to be facing the largest glass area as the front), left, right and top sides to be glass. There could be a support square on all sides that have glass meeting glass, it would still look cool I think. The front could even be a glass door that hinges open for easy access to the hardware.

The hardware position is vital here. The motherboard would be rotated with the back-panel facing bottom (shown in purple tint on the image, back side of case). There would be a bit of space/small chamber on the back for cable management. This would make the GPU stand vertically with the connectors facing down (shown in red tint on the image). The majority of motherboard connectors could be extanded to nice looking access panels on the front, sides and back of the bottom large chamber, which would also house a power button.

Airflow would utilise convection - i.e. exhaust at the top, intake on bottom, and side fans could help with either intake or exhaust whichever works better. And dimensions can be adjusted for more compact or large variants. As I mentioned I suck at drawing but my initial idea was to have it as compact as possible, at most to accomodate a micro ATX mobo.

What do you think?

Also naming ideas are welcome - I'd call it "THE FINGERPRINT MAGNET PC CASE"

im guessing thows are 120mm fans? the gpu wont be that wide its like the witch of the 120mm fan so it just be alot of empty space for the glass part.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

True, in a full ATX setup this would be a very big case with a lot of empty room inside it. As I stated the original idea that I can't really draw due to lack of skill would be a version with a smaller motherboard (microATX or ITX) and more compact use of space even on the sides (80mm fans maybe even, or 120mm fans with bigger angles etc).