Eluktronics.com

Wondering if you or your staff Linus have come across this laptop that can get an external Liquid cooler added to it yet?

Just wondering Rachel who wishes i could afford this laptop someday

Promethius XV11.jpg

Liquid Propulsion Package.jpg

XMG also makes one.. for half the cost.

Why would you want that even?

You can build a PC AND buy a beast laptop with that form of cash. Both watercooled if you wanna go absurd... lol.

I see XMG is European based. While Eluktronics is based in the US so the pricing may differ on the currency exchange. Also seen that The CPUS used for intel are still 11 gen while Eluk uses 12th gen馃

1 hour ago, Rachel Brinkley said:

I see XMG is European based. While Eluktronics is based in the US so the pricing may differ on the currency exchange. Also seen that The CPUS used for intel are still 11 gen while Eluk uses 12th gen馃

So what you want in life is to say that you have a watercooled laptop?聽

Or you want a nice gamery laptop and when you go home you want to have an even better gaming experience?聽

Because with almost $7000 you can buy the best gaming laptop AND the best gaming desktop AND have some spare change lol聽

Or if you dont want to have a desktop because of religious or what not reasons then you can buy an external graphics card with thunderbold 4/USB4 and still save some money!聽

Unless you just want to have a watercooled laptop and dont care about anything else then go for it.聽