Monitor stand/arms

ibbadib

Hey guys,

I have recently bought a Qnix 1440P screen and love it!

Therefore I moved my old 23" to the side, but I have to turn my head too much for it to be comfortable.

Because of this I am looking for a monitor stand/arm, that can either:

Hold both monitors were the 23" is above the 27" and stand or clamp to to the desk.

Hold only the 23" above the 27", but it would have to hold the monitor really high, and clamp to the desk.

You can see my setup here: http://i.imgur.com/KkaxUHC.jpg

Do you guys know any good monitor arms, that can do what I am looking for?

Hey guys,

I have recently bought a Qnix 1440P screen and love it!

Therefore I moved my old 23" to the side, but I have to turn my head too much for it to be comfortable.

Because of this I am looking for a monitor stand/arm, that can either:

Hold both monitors were the 23" is above the 27" and stand or clamp to to the desk.

Hold only the 23" above the 27", but it would have to hold the monitor really high, and clamp to the desk.

You can see my setup here: http://i.imgur.com/KkaxUHC.jpg

Do you guys know any good monitor arms, that can do what I am looking for?

Those monitor arms that Wendell from teksyndicate uses. I hear they're amazing. Give me a minute to look them up. They have pneumatic cylinders. 

EDIT: A little expensive http://spaceco.com/sa_monitor_solutions.php?page_prod_id=8

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Try to see if you can find a box or something you can place behind the primary to give the secondary some lift

http://shop.easymountlcd.com/main.sc

I've bought from the site above, they're not the best stands in the world, but they work and will get the job done cheaply. Using one of their triple monitor stands atm

Try to see if you can find a box or something you can place behind the primary to give the secondary some lift

That would not work. The box would have to be really tall, and It would be too unstable.

But thanks for the fast responses (did I spell that right?;-))!

These doesn't seem to be available in Denmark:-(.

I love those monitor arms... They're expensive though. Like really expensive. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I love those monitor arms... They're expensive though. Like really expensive. 

Yeah looks good... But they need to at least available in the EU otherwise it would be too damn expensive. :-)

That would not work. The box would have to be really tall, and It would be too unstable.

But thanks for the fast responses (did I spell that right?;-))!

You could always make a pseudo-shelf yourself with some screws/nails and wood

not exactly ideal, but its definitely cheap lol

You could always make a pseudo-shelf yourself with some screws/nails and wood

not exactly ideal, but its definitely cheap lol

Yeah, you're right about that:-)

Yeah, you're right about that:-)

You could do something like make the monitor held on by the VESA mount. Might be a cool modding. Paint it all black or something and you'd be able to route your cables very well and mount speakers. Could be cool. 

You could do something like make the monitor held on by the VESA mount. Might be a cool modding. Paint it all black or something and you'd be able to route your cables very well and mount speakers. Could be cool. 

And a lot of time and work I don't have:-(.

But yes it would be very cool!