Concerning about NVME life expectancy

SandGervice

200448896_DesktopScreenshot2022_09_09-18_19_29_53.png.8028d96febaafae38bf1a7b5704665d2.png This was taken from my PC by the HWiNFO64 software. Should I concerning about the 88% Drive Remaining Life? it's degrading rather quick since I had just bought it exact a year ago. I did need to transfer multiple hundreds of GBs size of my work files to many places mostly every couple days *internet/usb/external drive etc
(I am video editor from gaming and needed many trial n error / deleting and creating)

It is a GIGABYTE NVME SSD M.2 2280 1TB

Or in other word: Should I blindly trust the number of % shown in the software? and buy the backup drives?(its obvious lol but still) 

The temp when idle usually 20~22 degree
this picture shown 33degree was because I was transferring files

12% Life lost in 1 year of fairly solid use?  Seems legit.

That means after 5 years it'd be around 40%.

I don't see that as a real issue.

Seems normal if you use the drive extensively...

Mines degrade a few % per year on normal usage, they'll last 25+ years😊

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Based on useage and drive life remaining, it appears this drive has a write endurance between 100-110TB which is completely normal for an nvme drive. When it gets below 50%, start really considering full backups 🙂

Thank you for y'all informative replies! I can sleep well now lol