Finally, here is my build

TheMidnightNarwhal

Could use some..cable management

21a5cb6871fdc3b70d6a82bb6a73f108.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

WHy don't you just post the build into the post?

and one more thing..... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and two things:

1. Cable management yo 

2. I think you are installing the I/O shield from the outside... which is wrong...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

dat fuzzyness

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Naaaahhhh its fiiiiiiiine

-snip-

That's actually pretty impressive.

That too^

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Could use some..cable management

21a5cb6871fdc3b70d6a82bb6a73f108.png

Oh and two things:

1. Cable management yo 

2. I think you are installing the I/O shield from the outside... which is wrong...

Naaaahhhh its fiiiiiiiin

I know but, it may look bad, but it's not. Some of the cables are above the fan//airflow path and the other cables are in front of the SSD/HDD area, so not much airflow blocking. It's just because it's an aerial view.

Oh and two things:

1. Cable management yo 

Yeah for I/O shield, it's like fricked up, so Ima just tape it from the exterior.

Good job guy! It's always so much fun building!

post-33366-0-33326900-1398632010.jpg

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

cables-everywhere.jpg

Yeah for I/O shield, it's like fricked up, so Ima just tape it from the exterior.

Don't bother it's not required. I don't have one on my build. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Nice build parts. One question. Why did you get these all good parts, then you get a slow WD drive? You coulda at least gone with a Seagate hard drive.

... I know that  they are managed, but if you were going to take a couple of shots, could you not have tried to hide them away...

4/5 Parts

3/5 Potential

2/5 Cable Routing

5/5 Corsair and Asus.... and Samsung Awesomeness

3/5 Airflow from what I see....

Over all you did great.

Nice build parts. One question. Why did you get these all good parts, then you get a slow WD drive? You coulda at least gone with a Seagate hard drive.

Well the WD isn't that bad really. I was used to 2 hitachi on my laptop xD

:D After all this time of posing quesiton I finished this build yesterday, here is the rest of the info Reddit Post Link

Theres quite a bit of money going into completley useless things. You could have easily made a build with a gtx780 and a 256gb ssd.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Theres quite a bit of money going into completley useless things. You could have easily made a build with a gtx780 and a 256gb ssd.

Yeah, but I wanted this, so I got it.  :P