Whatever happened to the Vault Recovery project?

image.png.382f7ef0c24ac96d53a9c659af994833.png

I had been looking forward to seeing what the team (more likely Wendel@Level1Techs) had gone through to get to the point where the data is now mostly recovered. They have mentioned the process in a few recent videos, but nothing more has been released on the process as a whole.

I hope this is still in the works, and I'm sure it would do well looking at other recovery videos that they have released before getting well over 1mil views (laptop in the rain, the last time they lost a server's worth of data etc)

DevOps Engineer working with Azure primarily, Kubernetes evangelist, Born at a very young age, eats things from the microwave, Ultrawide nerd. 

4 minutes ago, KeyringHardhat said:

but nothing more has been released on the process as a whole.

This is part 3:

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

9 minutes ago, Vishera said:

This is part 3:

These are interesting in seeing what the replacement is, though the process of data recovery isn't covered here. I had imagined something more akin to this: 

DevOps Engineer working with Azure primarily, Kubernetes evangelist, Born at a very young age, eats things from the microwave, Ultrawide nerd. 

Thats the one where they forgot to turn on the anti bitrot thing right?

Basically all that needs to happen is let a anit bitrot algo run for a long time and its solved. So some very uninteresting atuff