Need thermal paste recommendations for GPU

Hello.
I want to replace my Msi Geforce GTX970 4GD5T OC's thermal paste. Currently the temps goes up to 85C in gaming on 100% power limit,100% Fan speed and 91C temp limit on the MSI Afterburner. And It crosses 90C on Furmark stress test.
I live in Bangladesh and it's really a hot country. Currently my room temperature maybe 35-37C.
Here I have Corsair TM30,XTM50,Coolermaster MasterGel regular,Deepcool Z4,Z5,Z10,G15 Thermal pastes in my budget options.I don't intend to spend more on thermal paste(Like Noctua NT-H2) rather I want to on Casing fans.So,Which thermal paste would be a wise option?

Thermal paste quality only make about 1-3C difference, get any decent average quality one and you're fine.

To that end, I think your thermal performance isn't that bad, 85C is quite safe, how long have you have the card? 

If 2 years or more, you might get better thermals after repasting, what matters more is cleaning the dust and lint from the cooler/heatsink and providing better air flow. Although, I find that better case fans doesn't help cooling that much, running the PC without side panel however, makes the GPU run about 5-7C cooler.

That room temperature doesn't help either, I find that if I turn on AC my PC runs about 2-3C cooler than no AC (I live in Indonesia, room temps without AC is probably 26C-28C).

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

I have the 970 g1 Gaming (air) OC'd to 1490 Mhz repasted with Used Artic MX4, it stays on the 58 - 68 range and never more than that.

Give it a good blow, change the thermal paste and the thermal pads if needed and it will lower the temps!

I hadn't changed the thermal paste and thermal pads for a long time and I noticed it. Maybe 5 years?

But if you change the thermal pads make sure to use the correct height for each position (memory, capacitors...)

3700x PBO stock | b550-f | Crucial Ballistix 32GB 3200MHz | RTX 4080 Asus TUF OC | SN 850X 2TB - SN 850 1T | Cooler Master XG 850w Platinum PSU

9 hours ago, Dukesilver27- said:

Thermal paste quality only make about 1-3C difference, get any decent average quality one and you're fine.

To that end, I think your thermal performance isn't that bad, 85C is quite safe, how long have you have the card? 

If 2 years or more, you might get better thermals after repasting, what matters more is cleaning the dust and lint from the cooler/heatsink and providing better air flow. Although, I find that better case fans doesn't help cooling that much, running the PC without side panel however, makes the GPU run about 5-7C cooler.

That room temperature doesn't help either, I find that if I turn on AC my PC runs about 2-3C cooler than no AC (I live in Indonesia, room temps without AC is probably 26C-28C).

The card was used for almost 4 years.
Just changed thermal paste with Deepcool Z10.

The results are shocking.Now, with full load and 110 power limit temp stays stable at 82C on 20 minutes stress(used to be around 90C+ within 2 minutes) test and stays stable at 73 when the side panel is opened.After playing apex for 1 Hour temps stays stable at 73C(with the side panel).Looks like need to add another exhaust fan although I don't have any room for it in my small casing :)
The results are really.....

297929096_785837882601277_6980764254741670059_n.jpg

On 8/18/2022 at 9:45 AM, Dukesilver27- said:

This thing has dried up thermal paste 85c at 100% fan speed is not normal.

New thermal paste can seriously drop the temps in a case like this.

4 hours ago, jaslion said:

This thing has dried up thermal paste 85c at 100% fan speed is not normal.

New thermal paste can seriously drop the temps in a case like this.

I meant between the thermal paste models he mentioned, not between old and fresh thermal paste. Obviously fresh paste would make a significant difference.... 

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

On 8/18/2022 at 3:45 PM, Dukesilver27- said:

This is absolutely false. Ambient temperature is a massive factor in card/cpu temp. 

What you are probably not considering is that while the temp may not change much, the boost speed probably is. 

14 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

This is absolutely false. Ambient temperature is a massive factor in card/cpu temp. 

What you are probably not considering is that while the temp may not change much, the boost speed probably is. 

I think you misunderstood what I said, I meant his room temperature make things worse for his cooling, which is why I mentioned that how my room temps with/without AC affected my overall temps.

Otherwise why would I have contradicting statements within a sentence?

The phrase that/the ..... doesn't/don't help either, means that the object or situation mentioned is not positively contributing to the objective/target.