overclocking/undervolting mobile socs?

Ive set my sights on the mi 10 and 11 series due to the large modding community and looking for snap 860 or better + 120hz screen or better, the good cameras are also a nice bonus

ill be looking at ~6-7 months later for purchase so likely will go for an 11t pro if the 10t pro doesnt just drop like a rock <200$ (current price ~270$), may aswell gather the info now incase if the upgrade happens sooner than expected

im pretty sure oc is very much uneccesary once ive removed any cpu throttling garbage but may aswell go that extra step for proper competitive >120hz mc experience so my limit is no longer fps (low fps = nuked cps, already tested the diff on my moms phone which is a note 20 ultra)

from what ive read cpu oc can be done via the kernel (custom kernel either with freq interface or manually changing the kernel settings to raise freq) or via android software (i think there  are some that allow for cpu oc)

Gpu oc is unimportant so prob undervolt or run at efficiency peak

Cooling will be sorted and no im pretty sure the absolute worst that can happen is boot fail w/o way of recovery aka bricking, phones dont blow up that easily as do pcs, basically no i wont be discouraged from tuning the thing either for power savings or performance

Main question is how do i recover when the oc goes wrong and doesnt boot?

second can volt be changed via the kernel? Would be nice for higher oc or lower power draw

Third since some socs like the snap 870 prime core is the same core type as the performance cores but higher clocked does that mean i can just set all the performance cores (if same core type as the prime cores) to the same freq as the prime core?