Need help with a new build !

Tezxah

Budget (including currency): $2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CS:GO , League of Legends , Boarderlands series , Warzone , CoD Multiplayer , other random games 

Other details: I have a current system- but I’m just looking to build a new one since my current one is from 2016. With that being said - I have everything I need in terms of peripherals / monitors. So the $2,500 limit is strictly for the PC itself. If I don’t need to spend 2,500 obviously that’d be great, but I do want a system that will be able to handle new games for the next 4-5 years and if that means going a little overboard right now that’s worthwhile to me. 

thanks everyone - I look forward to seeing your build suggestions! 

I mean, we're close enough to at least CPU launches (AMD will be announcing AM5 by the end of the month) to the point where I'd say you should really just wait for them to launch before getting something. It'll either get you faster hardware for the same amount of money, or it will get you a deal on last gen stuff so you get the same performance for less money. GPUs are still debatable for whether you should wait or not, but for CPUs it really makes sense to wait if you've got a current system that can get you by. If you're gonna wait, any recommendations we make on other hardware won't be applicable by that time. 

2 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

What resolution are you playing at?

2560 X 1440 or 1920 X 1440 depending on game