Best way to sell a camera?

I have a Canon T7 kit that I don't use much anymore. Not really having luck on Facebook marketplace or craigslist. Is Ebay safe for selling things that cost this much? I only ever sold sub 100$ items on ebay. I am just petrified of getting burned. Have any of you guy's ever sold your gear? If so what was the way you did it?

Processor (CPU) - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor - Motherboard - Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) -  Memory (RAM) - Corsair 16384 MB (DDR4-2133) X2 32gb 

Graphic Card (GPU) -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 -  Display - MSI G32CQ4

I sold some gear on Facebook but took a very long time to sell. Some I was able to sell there but got less than I wanted to get. The rest I sold to a company called KEH at their in person events they hold at camera stores across the country (USA). They will offer less than market price for it used on eBay, but you're not dealing with scammers that message you within 5 minutes of putting a listing up on Facebook. You'll receive a check right there for the gear you sell at KEH. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

I sold some gear on Facebook but took a very long time to sell. Some I was able to sell there but got less than I wanted to get. The rest I sold to a company called KEH at their in person events they hold at camera stores across the country (USA). They will offer less than market price for it used on eBay, but you're not dealing with scammers that message you within 5 minutes of putting a listing up on Facebook. You'll receive a check right there for the gear you sell at KEH. 

Do they accept accessories or just the camera itself? I have quite a few lenses and SD cards and all that. I do love photography, but I just literally never have the time for it anymore.

Processor (CPU) - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor - Motherboard - Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) -  Memory (RAM) - Corsair 16384 MB (DDR4-2133) X2 32gb 

Graphic Card (GPU) -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 -  Display - MSI G32CQ4

Just now, LunarHarvest said:

Do they accept accessories or just the camera itself? I have quite a few lenses and SD cards and all that. I do love photography, but I just literally never have the time for it anymore.

I know you can purchase accessories on their website as well...hell they even sell the camera manuals for those that want the paper version. I've sold camera lenses back that I purchased from KEH before and just upgraded to a faster lens. They'll sell used SD cards, but I'm not too sure on what they'll do with that. Just be sure to separate them to sell and make sure they are in the best condition you can sell them at, i.e. clean the camera lens and remove any smudges off the front glass or dust off the exterior. They are tough graders if you ship your gear to them as they are probably more so than MPB, another used camera site that will buy camera gear as well, just like KEH. 

I just don't have experience with selling to MPB, only purchasing from.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"