Need some help finding the perfect phone.

Greychanic
Go to solution Solved by Pixelfie,

The Sony Xperia 1 IV seems like the perfect choice for you. It has a Snapdragon 8 gen 1 (one of the best chipsets currently available apart from 8+ gen 1 which isn't a huge upgrade), no notches or holes or anything like that, 120hz 1644x3840 OLED screen, good cameras, fingerprint scanner in power button, USB 3.2 and a headphone jack. Also has front facing speakers which sound good. Pretty much exactly what you asked for. Keep in mind that it doesn't come with a USB cable, so you might have to buy one if you don't have a USB-C cable yet.

So I'm in the market to purchase an Android phone, but I've always had an iPhone so I have pretty much no clue what I'm doing or what latest processor technology is. I have a list of what I want on this phone if anyone knows one that fits the bill.

-The latest and greatest CPU you can get on an android phone, the newest snapdragon or whatever with 16GB of ram or whatever madness; the highest possible

-Truly rectangular screen--no notches, pinholes, or even rounded corners. Like a desktop monitor.

-High refresh rate of at least 120Hz, preferably 144Hz

-Resolution of at least 1080p, preferably 1440p though, or even higher

-Good cameras; front and back

-Side fingerprint power button

-Front facing speakers

-High-Speed USB-C, like 5Gbps at the minimum, preferably more like 20Gbps

-3.5mm headphone jack

I don't know how reasonable or unreasonable this is or isn't, like I said, I've been using iPhones and iPod Touches all of my life, and all that I really know is that android phones seem to be waaaay more diverse than iPhones.

If anyone knows any Android phones that fit most of, or even all of those requirements, please tell me :P

Some of the flagship Samsung phones have all/most these features.

You seem like a mobile gamer, if not I have no idea why you want 16GB of ram lol.

I'm a computational power user lol; I want as much ram as I can get for both gaming and other.

The Sony Xperia 1 IV seems like the perfect choice for you. It has a Snapdragon 8 gen 1 (one of the best chipsets currently available apart from 8+ gen 1 which isn't a huge upgrade), no notches or holes or anything like that, 120hz 1644x3840 OLED screen, good cameras, fingerprint scanner in power button, USB 3.2 and a headphone jack. Also has front facing speakers which sound good. Pretty much exactly what you asked for. Keep in mind that it doesn't come with a USB cable, so you might have to buy one if you don't have a USB-C cable yet.