fan issue

Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

They usually use a round bit of metal with a cut ...  something like in the picture below. You're supposed to insert a small chisel like tip screwdriver in that cut and twist gently to stretch it, making the hole larger - the metal ring sits inside a groove in the metal axle. As you stretch the ring and make hole wider you should be able to lift the ring up and then you can take out the whole blade and axle out and lubricate it.

But anyway... these fans seem to be available everywhere if you google for the part number, you could just buy new ones. And you could probably also just measure the distance between the mounting holes and find other fans that would work.

image.png.f7ac4930cccf100a748b9f8ef17f1cac.png

hi my fans on my gpu have been having trouble spinning sometimes I have to use a pencil or something to get them moving and if I try to turn them there really stiff I've cleaned them out and I was going to oil them but when I peeled back the sticker there was not a hole for it there was a cap but it was a part of the fan I couldn't move it 

Model: FS1250-S2053A
Voltage: DC 12V
Current: 0.19AMP
Fan Dimension: 46 * 46 * 10mm

Gigabyte Nvidia gtx 1650 low profile oc  gddr 6 rev 1.0

They usually use a round bit of metal with a cut ...  something like in the picture below. You're supposed to insert a small chisel like tip screwdriver in that cut and twist gently to stretch it, making the hole larger - the metal ring sits inside a groove in the metal axle. As you stretch the ring and make hole wider you should be able to lift the ring up and then you can take out the whole blade and axle out and lubricate it.

But anyway... these fans seem to be available everywhere if you google for the part number, you could just buy new ones. And you could probably also just measure the distance between the mounting holes and find other fans that would work.

image.png.f7ac4930cccf100a748b9f8ef17f1cac.png

I'm probably going to just replace them