Bored at school

Wifi

I'm so bored at school. I'm in my baking class, I'm not in the kitchen baking, and I have no work to do. I'm bored of listening to music and watching movies on my phone. My current school has wifi and I'm on the forums on my phone :D

Just thought I post this to express my thoughts. Also, I upgraded my computer today so later on I'll be posting my build later in its correct section here on the forums.

Have a nice day :D

Errrrrr....

What are we meant to say to that?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Errrrrr.... What are we meant to say to that?

You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I'm just posting my thoughts on the forums.

Errrrrr....What are we meant to say to that?

It could be expanded into a "what do you do when bored at work or school" thread :)

Errrrrr....What are we meant to say to that?
It could be expanded into a "what do you do when bored at work or school" thread :)

That is kind of what I was trying to say on the thread. Viewing the forum off of a iPhone is a bit difficult when the schools Internet is slow and it sometimes lags at the beginning of typing on the forums.

well that is a wonderful thing to do in your spare time ! I'm glad you chose this forum instead Facebook...

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

It's general discussion/off-topic. This post is whatever he wants it to be.

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

I am also in cooking class but as a teacher intern for 2 periods and then I'm back in my college level course the next period in the same room. It is a great time to view the forums!

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

It's general discussion/off-topic. This post is whatever he wants it to be.

Then we will say whatever we want to the post...

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

When I'm bored at school I did used to research all of the parts that I needed for my gaming pc, now I've built my gaming pc I use this forum XD

Bored at school as well. Thank god this forum is unblocked. I usually just browse newegg or ncix for parts. I want to build a workstation but I don't have 8 grand laying around.

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

I'm happy too that the forum is blocked too. I would change the title of the thread to, "Bored at school. What do you do when you're bored?" But, it's not letting me.

Bored at school as well. Thank god this forum is unblocked. I usually just browse newegg or ncix for parts. I want to build a workstation but I don't have 8 grand laying around.

stary.mooash.com is a good proxy for school if others are blocked.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

This is so off topic that it might even warrant its own forum category creation.

[h=3]ಠ_ಠ[/h]

<p><a data-ipb="nomediaparse" style="text-decoration:none;!important" href="https://twitter.com/MrWizardLTT"><span style="color:#99ccff;">@MrWizardLTT</span></a>