Probably lost $14 US

WindirBear

I am completely baffled that this store is in business.

I ordered a dryer machine igniter from this store.

It came in yesterday and I realized sent me the wrong part. damn

I called and emailed them yesterday and today. Nothing. In fairness they state that they reach out within 2 business day. I should get a reply tomorrow?

I know I sound pessimistic right off the bat and that's because I looked up the reviews for this place and....... They're mostly bad! 😆

https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Appliance_Parts_365

https://www.bbb.org/us/oh/cincinnati/profile/small-appliance-parts/appliance-parts-365-0292-90007881/complaints

luckily it was only 14 bucks. However these are troubling time in the kingdom. 14 bucks is a nice meal 😁

I'll update tomorrow

edit: forgot to place in offtopic.

I think it would cost me $14 in gas to drive to a place to get a meal, that would probably cost $28+, easily.

Yeah, $14 isn't a huge deal. Hopefully they come through for you.

And stay away from those $3 gas station Suishi meal things, that's how people get tape worms. You don't want those.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

If they never reply and you paid with your credit card, you could get a charge back. Because while you did receive an item, it wasn't what you ordered.

image.png.e9d53f575a9da1b30b3ed4b5c2f9f465.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB with Noctua Fans / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro