my aio is in the way of my ram

b_squared

I have a z590 -a strix mobo 4 sticks of ram and my z53 kraken aio pump tubes are in the way of the ram so I took one stick out I will probably just run the 2 sticks which is fine but for some reason I have convinced myself my aio is in wrong between the official nzxt you tube channel and watching other famous you tubers and what the directions say one of the brackets is different from what they explain to use so the backplate that comes pre installed on the kraken z53 is the intel one and then I will watch the video or read the directions and something is not adding up can someone please give me some insight? thanks                     

Looking at generic pictures of the cooler mounted I can see how it might block just enough of the left most DIMM slot to where you can't use it.

I want to say most AIO designers usually do a good job of making sure the overall pump block doesn't block DIMM slots especially considering how far away yours are from the socket. It's just a really fat block.

Looking at more pictures do you have the option to rotate the block? Looks like you have plenty of clearance under the CPU socket.

yes i can rotate the block from what is "recommended" 3 and 6 o'clock for the pump tubes on the orientation is recommended correct? i was thinking to have the pump tubes down and rotate the block to the side thanks for the help