CrystalDiskInfo Caution on HDD, is it prone to failure?

Dekuuz

I noticed that files are taking longer than usual to load so I decided to install CrystalDiskInfo and upon checking my HDD I found these:

image.png.ea857a302c9b04f956bdd407c96363ee.png

image.png.128838631e1d48ab7d2235dcb1bf16ef.png

image.png.ace067b306148d6eb432f649c7ded5bc.png

I'm currently backing up any important files as of right now. Thanks in advance!

I'm not an expert or anything, but you could try Defragmenting that drive and see if it fixes any issues regarding load times. However by the looks of it, that drive has some corrupted sectors, and it is recommended that you backup the drive immediately.

Check out this for more info & possible fixes: https://www.minitool.com/lib/uncorrectable-sector-count.html

Yep, this HDD is going to kick the bucket soon. Better backup all files and get a replacement.

Ryzen 5 3600 + CoolerMaster Hyper 212 LED Turbo | Gigabyte Aorus Elite B550 | G.Skill Trident-Z (2x8) DDR4-2133 | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming-X 6 GB | NZXT Phantom 410 | SilverStone 650W 80+ Bronze non-modular | Intel SSD 535 (240 GB) SSD - Kingston UV400 (480 GB) SSD - Sandisk SSD Plus (1 TB) SSD - Western Digital Caviar Blue (1 TB) HDD